Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things I regret

I was talking to my roommate tonight and it made me start to think about the things I regret
1. I regret giving up Piano lessons for Voice Lessons when I was a Junior
2. I regret not taking Voice Lessons for longer (yes I know that it contradictory but it is true)
3. I regret that at BYU I was so intimidated by the talent around me I gave up. I stopped practicing piano, violin, or voice so know all of them are rusty and I want to get them all back
4. I regret not holding on to the things that are important to me because now when I want them and a need them they seem so far away and I feel like I wasted so much talent and potential
5. I regret not taking the book binding class at BYU-A LOT!!!!!
6. I regret not taking more dance classes at BYU, but this is actually the one that is the least on the list it is just awkward when you are a 6 foot tall girl.
7. I regret not holding on stronger to a couple of friends.
8. I regret not telling some of the most important people in my life that I loved them and couldn't live without them
9. I regret that I cannot tell the people I miss I miss them
10. I regret this past semester at school because I got so focused on Mock Trial I did not build the relationships with my students I am used to building.
11. I regret not taking time to learn and to do art
12. I regret not keeping up my writing by not writing my stories and poems.
I think that is it for now.
13. I regret not going to the Micheal Buble concert this year
14. I regret not going to Josh Groban, I didn't know it would be so long before he toured again.

No comments: