Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let Me Fall

Let me rise, let me fall
Let me breathe
I wanna lose control, I'm not afraid to lose it all
Let me break, let me crawl
Cause I will get up again if you let me fall


I have talked yet various people at different times of my life and have always said that it seems to make me stronger when I fall. It seems that when I get broken down that is when the Lord can work with me and show a way that will make me happier and better at the same time. So recently something happened and I keep asking myself... Where is the strength? Where is the lesson to be learned? There has to be some sort of purpose to this or a bigger picture? Usually I find it. This time I just seeming to be falling a little bit more and more at every moment. I guess the only question left for me now is when am I going to stop falling and start rising again? I keep on thinking the bottom has to be sometime soon.

No comments: