Tuesday, January 20, 2009

School turned a corner

So some of my earlier posts were all about how I wasn't sure about the new school I was at. I was missing my old friends at my other schools and also my students. They loved me and I had so many people who depended on me. I had so many kids who followed me around and always talked to me and who missed me when the semester came and they changed classes. I just felt that students here didn't love me.

Then last week happened. I had kids ask to fail and retake history so they could be with me. I had some students come to my classroom every afternoon and make me laugh. I had kids tell me I was their favorite teachers and others fight to stay in my class. Anyways, all in all I loved it here and feel better now that I know they love me back.

No comments: