Thursday, February 12, 2009

Break My Heart

"He is the only one who got enough of me to break my heart."

These words were in a song about two weeks ago and I thought....I need to get those lyrics. Well I did a whole bunch of searches because by the time I got to a computer I could only remember it was a Taylor Swift Song. So then I searched and searched and it was no where to be found. WHAT!!!!! These profound lyrics had just disappeared I couldn't believe it. Where did they go? Well I played her ablum a couple of times searching for it. I finally found it last night....and in the end it is one line.

It is a line that explains me and my fears. I don't let people in because they have a tendency of hurting me once I do. I am scared because I have the possbility of having my heart broken because for the first time in a long time someone (other than Jane and family) have enough of me to break my heart.

No comments: