Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A lot of nothing

It is truly amazing to me how I can fill my life with a whole lot of nothing. I mean here it is my summer break and I only have so much time left to do what I want before my life is completely taken over by teaching again and though I have lists of things to do I am filling my days with nothing. That is right nothing. I do these mindless little projects but do not feel like I am doing anything that actually accomplishes something. I am creating ringtones, listening to music, trying to get a hold of my friend and all in vain but I am not doing the important things like set up my classroom (which after feeling my non-air conditioned room I am avoiding) and getting my car things taken care of I am doing a whole lot of nothing. A little reading, a little writing, and a little sun is it. Yet, some how I am still out of time to do some of the planning and going running everyday. I mean seriously.....WHERE HAS ALL THE TIME GONE? How come I am doing nothing but I still don't have enough hours in the day, Can Someone please explain it to me?




No comments: