Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What are men to rocks and mountains

I had one of the moments last night. You know the moments when you realize just how small your problems really are and you get some perspective. It happened as it normally does. Up in the mountains away from the normal life.It really makes me think and wonder on life. I know that when I think of the eternal perspective that this time is but a moment but this fact is easy to forget. The mountains make it very very real to me. They have been here for hundreds of year and will be here long after I am dead (assuming the 2nd coming doesn't come). But you know what it made me realize that I have to do something I have been dreading for awhile now. And that was not a happy thought. I guess there is more to come on this front later.I just wanted to throw out the idea that nature is the answer. When I am out in the trees with the mountains all around me I feel safe and close to my Heavenly Father and I know the answers will come. I don't know if I will keep up blogging but I thought for now I might give it a try.

No comments: