Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful for

THANKFUL FOR:
  1. Teaching at Midvale
  2. Getting paid for doing what I love
  3. Students who love to say hi to me
  4. Students that make me laugh
  5. Students who have potential
  6. Students that challenge me
  7. My Mother who is my best friend
  8. My Dad who always has an eternal prespective
  9. My Sister who helps me get through hard times
  10. My Brother-in-law who treats my sister like a queen and puts up with me
  11. My brother-who has always be over protective but I miss in Utah
  12. My Sister-in-law who used to help me through family events
  13. My other brother, taught me a lot about life
  14. My other sister-in-law who is the biggest peacemaker I have every meet.
  15. My nieces and nephews and all in different ways; Sierra- Mary Poppins, Sydney-"Grandmas it is Sydney," stories, Ryan and Jesselyn who always want to play, Brianna just talks, Owen and Gideon are SO CUTE!!!!!!
  16. Jane and everything she has helped me deal with
  17. Erika, Elizabeth, and Doug for seeing me through High School and Freshman year
  18. Katie
  19. Megan- still one of the best people I could have in my life
  20. Liz and all the laughs and craziness
  21. Kyle- who picks up the pieces
  22. Julie- she is a rock
  23. All my friends
  24. College experiences and how much they taught me
  25. Old crushes and the things I learned from them
  26. Being able to go home for Thanksgiving
  27. Being able to visit my sister over Thanksgiving as well as be with my parents
  28. Church
  29. All the wonderful people at church: Brittany and Adam in particular today.
  30. The Atonement (which is really number 1)
  31. My car- which is dependable
  32. Cheap gas
  33. Tickets to cool events
  34. Priesthood Power
  35. Sunshine
  36. Rain
  37. Trees
  38. MOUNTAINS!!!!!
  39. Playing the Piano
  40. Poetry
  41. History
  42. Listening to Music
  43. CHRISTMAS
  44. Christmas Movies
  45. Christmas Music
  46. Christmas Light
This is not a complete list but I will continue to work on it.

No comments: