Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Progress or Stupidity

I have a friend that is constantly saying things that I do NOT appreciate all the time. One of my huge things is that one I let someone in and I trust them they will use that knowledge to hurt me or throw it in my face. No matter what the situation this friend always ALWAYS (it seems) using the knowledge she knows about me to turn things against me or analyze my behaviors when sometimes they have nothing to do with it. Sometimes we just have different definitions of things. So she is constantly making me NOT want to trust her or talk to her anymore without even realizing it. She is breaking my trust almost once a day. I always move past it but you know what I am getting really sick of it. And when I say that I mean that I am tired of saying it is fine for her to do that and just letting go. I get in trouble for things a lot. On the other hand I am thinking about how much progress I have made. Usually I would discard a friend who did this and cut them out completely but I haven't yet. Which is progress for me or is it stupidity? I guess that is possible.

No comments: