Friday, August 29, 2008

First Week of School

It is friday during my planning period and I am updating my blog to say. I AM EXHAUSTED!!!! I am done moving now I need to unpack and organize. Sarcastic: YAY YIPPEE FOR ME!!!! I am at school get home and move till 11pm. I like to be in bed by 10 at the least but not this week. To show you how out of it I am. It took me two days to realize that in one of my classes their were TWINS. They look alike and have similar names so I only thought I had one student and then finally it donned on me that their were two boys and not just one boy from a particular family. Normally by friday I know all of the kids and I have read their papers so I have gotten to know them. Not this year I have had way too much to do with moving and so I am lucky to know 3/4 of the kids and as for the getting to know you. I entered the grades and am only reading the essay and taking the lazy way out because I am SO SO SO BEHIND!!! Now all the papers I have collected are entered into the computer and I took the essays home to read so hopefully I will get to that.

No comments: