Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!

Here is the story: About three weeks ago when I had my laptop at school it ended up crashing to the floor and getting beat up. It has been doing weird things and the DVD drive was completely useless. It would shut down randomly and delete my files. This became a major problem that I had to take care of. I looked in to getting it fixed but it would cost the same amount as a new laptop. So I found one I wanted, ordered it directly from the company and they shipped it to me. I just got it recently and it is AWESOME.

Seriously, the screen on my computer is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!! Crystal clear and such a high pixel count. WOW!!!! Also it has a ten key!!!!It is so shiny and FAST!!!!! SUPER FAST!!!!! I love it!!!!!! Plus, it came with a remote control...AWESOME!!!!

I am confident to say I AM IN LOVE....with my computer. And for once I believe it is a love that will last!!!!!!

No comments: