Thursday, October 16, 2008

I still believe that there's a destiny
That this winding road is leading me to
Someone I'm meant to find forever with
Who would never tear my dreams in two
But I guess that I'll find someone new
I just always thought it was you.



To borrow a line from a movie.... It looks like I was wrong but it wouldn't be the first time nor will it be the last time. I always throw myself in. I see someone who is sweet and kind. Who treats me well and I believe that this time it will be different. This time it will be worth it. That I will somehow be able to change myself and my nature and I won't become just the friend but I will be something more. I also fight myself in trying to make myself vulnerable and trying to be open to the future. I try and I try and I try. But the results are always the same. I think that I have found what I was looking for just to hit the wall and end up in the hospital. But I won't give up. I guess that I will find someone new because I know that God has a plan for me and my life.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Excellent. I'm so pleased you have a blog. Thanks for letting me in on the fun. By the way, you are my teaching hero.

Cheers.