Sunday, October 5, 2008

A lot about Hope

I wonder if we as a people are struggling with hope. After all so much of conference this year was focused on Hope. We obviously need to remember it in hard times. I know that was a message for me recently. I have been losing sight of my own hope. That was a hard thing for me in and of myself. In hard times I have always been able to hold onto hope and it helped me through. This recent trials and sufferings have left me actually feeling for the first time in a long time. Hopeless. If it did not happen with this boy then it problem was not going to happen with any boy. If I cannot be trust these friends who can I trust. And the things have gone on tell I felt like there was no hope. I knew rationally different but I just felt like that was the case.

No comments: