Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back and Forth

For the past month I have been going back and forth on an issue and this week that was taken out of my hands. I no longer have a choice and it has happened.

This is not a good week when it comes to friends.
1. A year ago this saturday my best friend growing up died from cancer. I miss her! Which is really weird because towards the end of her life we were no longer that close. We lived in different towns and were in different phases of life. But I still loved her A LOT!!!!!! She was so great. Not perfect but she was the friend I needed while I was growing up.

2. My best friend who has supported completely blew me off. But I am okay I guess. I miss them but I will move on soon. I needed to find a new best friend anyways so there you go.

No comments: