Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sleep

You're in the dark
There's no one left to call
And sleep's your only friend,
But even sleep can't hide you
From all those tears and all the pain
And all those days you wasted pushin' them away
It's your life, it's time you face it


Sleep is truly my only friend. Every night I pray for sleep to come swiftly so I can escape the pain and the ache that grows everyday. I try so so hard. But it evades me. I go to bed earlier and I still do not sleep. And for the last two nights when I have been on the verge of actually going to sleep at a decent hour my roommates come home/get loud and push sleep away. My apartment has a strange syndrome which is none of really can talk quietly. Whenever we talk we have to talk LOUDLY almost yelling. So I haven't been sleeping well which is just compounding the rest of the ache and pain. Then when I do finally sleep it is a restless sleep and pretty miserable. I just want one good nights rest so that I can maybe start to recover.

No comments: