Saturday, August 2, 2008

Love and Friendship

Have you ever had some that made you feel whole and complete when you were around each other? When you were in the same room with them you just want to touch them and to be alone with them. When you touch them a shiver goes through your body and you feel loved automatically. You feel safe that nothing can go wrong because they were in their lives. Just being in the same room with them puts a smile on your face. The way they look at you makes you feel beautiful even when you know you aren't. You see the future every time you around each other. Then add on top of this you add that they are your best friend. When something good happens they are the first one you want to share it with. When something bad happens they are the only one you want to talk to at all. Everyone else is just a place holder if you cannot talk to them. They understand you and know what you need to hear and even what you don't want to hear.

Now imagine having to cut that person out of your life. Most of your time is spent trying to do something to take your mind off the fact you aren't around them and that you cannot talk to them. That is what my life has been this week. This weekend I have been trying to be happy and pretend that I don't feel like my world is crushing around me. But that isn't the case, I guess I will just have to continue to pretend that life is nothing but a laugh until I finally start to feel whole again. But for now I just feel so so lonely and if nothing will ever be the same again.

No comments: