Monday, August 25, 2008

YAY TEACHING!!!!I

I loved my first day of school today. It was so much fun and put me in a good mood. It feels good to do something that gives me purpose and excitement again. The kids were great and I feel so good and don't want to sleep just because I am so happy right now and I know the early morning will kill my buzz. Oh well!!! I do have to say that my teaching muscles are out of shape. Teachers strength to things you might not think about their voices and their energy levels. My throat was dry and scratchy by fourth period and I still had four more to go. I am used to being loud without anything but that muscles will build again. Also by the end of the day I was so tired and wanted to take a nap until I realized how good the first day was then BOOM energy burst from my good mood!!!! Loving life and have already had many laughs because my students are great like ALWAYS!!!!

No comments: